Sunday, 10 September 2017

The Return


That's right: just like everybody's favourite most despised "oh why won't you just fucking die!" Street Fighter boss, I'm getting my resurrection on and bringing this place back from the dead. Well...it was probably always a little dead anyway but regardless! I am back and intend to supply the internet with some more word vomit. In all seriousness, I want to try and produce some more thoughtful or topical posts rather than "look what I gone bought" or Angry Rant #357 and while that may be difficult to associate with a blog that has Morrigan's considerable happy balloons displayed on the left side, I would like you to humour me. I am a man (and therefore a pervert) but I do have thought-provoking material somewhere inside - honest!

If you read my last post, you will probably deduce that me somewhat falling out with gaming was likely the reason for my hiatus but the truth is that a lot of things have conspired to oppress my love for writing. As well as an apathy towards videogaming there has also been loads of overtime at work, female-related grief and my side-project of buying/selling trading cards as a business venture. I've also (largely as a result of the aforementioned items) been very tired and dealing with a lot of personal crap which has - at times - invited some pretty miserable periods of depression into my life. But hey, there are so many people worse off than I am and so I am trying to dust myself off and keeping moving.

So if anybody has stopped by in the last few months - even just to glance at anything I've written up for this places - then to you I say "cheers". I'm going to start putting together a few posts after hitting the "Publish" button on this one so there should be a steady trickle of stuff over the next week and from there on, who knows. Let's see where I can go with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment